Still here {& 37 weeks pregnant}


Yep, still pregnant. 37 weeks to be exact - well 37 weeks + 4 days today. I think it's fair i've epically failed at keeping up with posting weekly baby bump photos BUT I have {almost} taken weekly photos. 

I've also been working on a project life album of each week (ok i've only done up to 27 weeks but it won't take much to catch up). So don't worry, this precious tiny human of ours has sufficient record of his gestation.

I'm on maternity leave from work now which is great as I was really not dealing with it physically. With all the fluid retention I've got carpal tunnel. Let's just say, while being super thankful and blessed for this miracle baby and being able to be pregnant, carpal tunnel hurts like a bitch. 

If you haven't heard much about it, carpal tunnel isn't very conducive to blogging as typing (or doing anything with my hands) for more than 5 minutes REALLY hurts. But I feel so very lucky for our little boy and that I still (for only a few more weeks) get to feel his little kicks and squirms so I want to record it.

I'll do my best to catch up in a few posts of the last few months photos so we're all up to date.

So here we are - 37 weeks. 9 months. Full term. Fully engaged. Ready to go. This is exciting kids!