8/52




























:: A portrait of my baby, once a week, every week, for a whole year ::

I just love every week that passes by. I can't believe we are already at 22 weeks. We have a long way to go yet and our little sesame has so much growing to do, but I love knowing he is getting bigger and stronger and it's getting closer until we meet him. 

I've been uncomfortable this week. Aching knees and feet mostly. Apparently that's common now as the hormones relax all your joints. It might seem silly but I so don't care about the pain. I'm not a weirdo but all I need to do is feel my little guy wiggle around in my tummy and my aching knee doesn't seem to matter any more.

Oh and i'm completely obsessed with milk. I'm drinking 2-3 glasses a day (mostly with milo in it, because hey milo is the best).

I think i've gained too much weight though. According to the last 'weekly update' email i'm a few kgs more than they recommend (boo). So the last few days i've been trying to watch my sugar intake - booooring. Especially when you'e hungry ALL the time. On that note, i'll have another glass of water.

Love you sesame x