How to a survive a disaster

...the disaster of running out of treats when all the stores are closed of course (or like me, you just don't want to leave the house)
my solution = make cookies 


easy cookies at that. These two are my go to recipes. seeing as I lost a bet at work and had to bring a treat for my whole team, I decided to make them this week. I haven't been getting home before 8pm so I didn't want to spend more than 30 mins on them. Both recipes have 4 ingredients or less and are simply mix and cook... my favourite kind of baking.

Both are gluten free (if you use gluten free flour - they come out the same as regular).

Peanut Butter + Choc Chip Cookies


Nutella Cookies



Method (they are so easy, it's the same for both):

Mix all ingredients together. Make into small balls and place on lined baking trays. flatten and bake in preheated 180c (360f) oven for 8-10minutes. They will harden out of the oven so take them out after no more than 10. They will deliciously chewy.


I know, you want to send me love letters now.