Rice cakes as big as your face!

+ Are these not the biggest rice cakes you have ever seen? One of the (beautiful) girls at church brought them over to my house. I don't know how she knew it but lately i'm slightly addicted to ricecakes, well and these are just nuts! Definitely sounds different when I say I had 1 rice cake for cheese and tomato for dinner to a different level yeh?

+ Ok I don't know normally go on about my artistic abilities but I totally created this picture. Can you believe it? GORGEOUS! Alright, alright. I only could do it because the amazing talented Eleanor did this for the activity we had at my house (with the aforementioned rice cakes) for the young women in our church. and you are super lucky because Ellie did a tutorial so you can make some yourself!

+ Every night this week i've been home on my own (pretty much all of them), I've eaten something like baked beans on toast / cereal / bacon & eggs / rice cakes with cheese and tomato / ice cream. true story. I know it's ok sometimes to have this for a meal but when it becomes an 'every' night thing... well then my body is seriously being deprived of nutrition. When you are trying to be as healthy as possible (so your body will cooperate and do what it's meant to, because mine isn't!) not eating properly isn't really helping with that. And tonight Tommy said to me "why are you always having breakfast for dinner?". So this weekend - i'm making a meal plan for the week and prepping stuff on sunday so I'll be able to easily put together a whole meal (and lay off the rice cakes!).

If you want to join in the fun and link up your tid bits for this week, head on over to Crowley party!
Photobucket