Did I lock the door? Do I look like a doily?

Ok so about 2 minutes after I 'published' my last post I realised it was my number 100! that's right, 100 posts of whitty insight from my brain. How fast the time has gone yes? then I got all intimidated thinking if anyone even really reads the 100 posts I have typed and sent out into the void that is the internet...and couldn't think of anything to encourage my little fingers to type for a whole week! so come peeps..if you are reading send me some comments, even if it's to tell me what you like or don't like. (confession: I'm a perfectionist that needs validation darling ones)

I had some great news from some dear friends today.. it's their news so I'll wait until they share it with the world before I do but i'm super excited! also, we got to see the new mission impossible movie tonight for free thanks to another fab friend (love ya jeanie!). I've never been very partial to Mr.Cruise, I think he's a bit weird and i was too young to be in the generation of when he was young and the hollywood *stud* BUT i thought the movie was pretty tops. I also think the enjoyment factor of things increase significantly when you don't pay for them...but I would've been content if i paid to see it. So I guess that's a 5/5 rating... maybe like 8.5/10?

After I tried to consume the least amount of calories possible while having to eat Mcdonalds for dinner (i got told I need braces yesterday so need to dramatically lose some weight so my bod can compensate for the metal mouth) I saw this post on one of my fave blogs .... funniest video ever! It totally made my night...

(please 'cuse the title - I promise there isn't any 'language' in the actual vid!)

Listen, listen, listen...

Shut. Up!